Friday, October 8, 2010

Ready to Make Some Money?

I stumbled across one of those those "get rich quick" websites (MyeBookMoney) and just to scope it out, I read it. It was a very basic website which, actually, caught my eye due to the simplicity. It seemed pretty straight forward and found out this eBook was only $7.99. Well I just so happened I had a few extra bucks in my paypal account so I figured, what the hell, how bad could it be. Even if it is a scam $7.99 isn't a huge loss.

I purchased the eBook and it was sent to me in .pdf format within 24 hours like the website said. So far so good. Well, it turned out to be the best 12 page eBook I've ever read!

I read it through, then went back through and followed the steps, because well, let's face it I bought it, I might as well try it out.

Sure enough I made $53.48 in the first 6 hours!!! I had done almost NO WORK AT ALL!

Blew my fucking mind. I never had a system work like this before!

Now I sound like a fucking testimonial, but it really worked!!!

Seriously, go to www.myebookmoney.com check it out and hell, it's worth the $7.99.


I did this a week ago and already to date I've made over $400!! NO BULLSHIT!


If you are tired of the scams and ready to actually make extra cash online with minimal effort I dearly recommend MyeBookMoney

Try it.


Now richer,
The College Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment